Thank you for choosing to dine with us. To help ensure the safety of our guests and employees during this time, we have set in place new dining standards. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation and loyalty.
• Dine-in services will remain at 25% capacity indoors and 50% capacity on the patio.
• We’re introducing disposable and digital menus and will maintain thorough sanitation procedures and continuous hand washing.
• Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant, masks are required during all interactions with the service team and only to be removed when eating or drinking.
• All guests will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Any guest with a temperature over 100.0°F will not be allowed to dine with us.
• All guests must confirm they have not traveled to any area on the current travel restriction list within the last 14 days
• To help offset restrictions on our business resulting from the COVID-19 crisis, a 4% surcharge has been added to all guest checks. If you would like this removed, please let us know.
Your continued support and patience during this time are truly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.
We look forward to you joining us soon!Contact us
From Spanish Wine Tastings and Paella Cooking Demos, to Happy Hour and Flamenco Shows, there is always something new going on at Cafe Ba-Ba-Reeba! Take a look at our upcoming events.
Pintxos Picnic Package For Two
Enjoy a family-style Spanish picnic with our new Pintxos Picnic Package built for two for just $42 per order (plus tax, gratuity not included). This package is prepared ready-to-eat, including plastic plates and disposable roll-ups. Pro Tip: Upgrade your picnic spread with a pitcher of our Classic Red or White Sangria for an additional $27 […]View More Details
Ba-Ba-Reeba Merchandise (For a Cause!)
At Cafe Ba-Ba-Reeba, we’re stepping up and giving back to the community we serve in Lincoln Park and beyond. Presenting our new line of PAELLA FOR THE PEOPLE and SANGRIA SOCIETY T-Shirts. This month, 100% of the proceeds will benefit My Block, My Hood, My City. M3 provides underprivileged Chicago youth with an awareness of […]View More Details
4:00 PM – 6:00 PM daily • Bar & Lounge only
Happy Hour is back at Cafe Ba-Ba-Reeba! Sip on deals like $20 pitchers of our Classic Red Sangria, $3 Estrella Damm bottles, $1.50 Pintxos, $2.50 Tapas and more. Happy Hour is available daily from 4pm–6pm in the Bar & Lounge area only. Pro Tip: Ask your bartender about our To-Go Sangria and Craft Cocktails!View More Details
Lettuce Entertain You® Restaurant Week
Monday, September 28 – Sunday, October 4, 2020
Put a Spanish twist on Lettuce Entertain You® Restaurant Week and enjoy our prix fixe dinner and brunch menus from Monday, September 28 – Sunday, October 4. Choose from popular dinner tapas such as our Spicy Potatoes, Roasted Bacon-Wrapped Dates, Grilled Iberico Pork, Paella and more. Or join us for our 3-day weekend brunch menu […]View More Details
Spanish Cocktails To-Go
It’s the season of batch cocktails to-go here in Chicago, and what better way to celebrate than with Cafe Ba-Ba-Reeba! Get freshly made Spanish cocktails for your next carryout or delivery order including Mezcal Mule (serves 2) and The Gin & Tonic (serves 2) for just $24 per bottle (tax, gratuity & delivery fees not […]View More Details
The Perfect Gift: Paella Kits!
While supplies last!
Give the Gift of Paella! We’ve packaged all the ingredients you need to make an authentic and satisfying paella. If you’re new to preparing paella, our paella kits are a great way to start – and make great gifts too! The all-in-one kit includes an authentic paella pan, Bomba Valencia rice, La Mancha saffron, Spanish […]View More Details
Get Ba-Ba-Reeba Delivered
Cafe Ba-Ba-Reeba! is currently offering a carryout and delivery menu, plus curbside pickup. Click here to start your order online via Chownow. If you’d like to place an order for pickup, or would like more information, you may also call us at 773-935-5000.View More Details