Thank you for choosing to dine with us. To help ensure the safety of our guests and employees during this time, we have set in place new dining standards. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation and loyalty.
• Dine-in services will remain at 25% capacity indoors and 50% capacity on the patio.
• We’re introducing disposable and digital menus and will maintain thorough sanitation procedures and continuous hand washing.
• Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant, masks are required during all interactions with the service team and only to be removed when eating or drinking.
• All guests will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Any guest with a temperature over 100.0°F will not be allowed to dine with us.
• All guests must confirm they have not traveled to any area on the current travel restriction list within the last 14 days
• To help offset restrictions on our business resulting from the COVID-19 crisis, a 4% surcharge has been added to all guest checks. If you would like this removed, please let us know.
Your continued support and patience during this time are truly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.
We look forward to you joining us soon!Contact us
Spanish Tapas in Lincoln Park
Outdoor Dining • Takeout • Delivery
Patio Dining is now open and will operate at 50% capacity!
Reservations are required, as distanced dine-in spots are limited.
Cafe Ba-Ba-Reeba! is Chicago’s original tapas bar, serving authentic Spanish cuisine since 1985. The menu is designed to share, featuring tapas, pintxos (bite-sized tapas) and the classic Valencian rice dish, paella. Pair the meal with sangria, craft cocktails, Spanish wine and local beers in our lively Lincoln Park restaurant.View Menu
Get Ba-Ba-Reeba Delivered
Can’t make it to the restaurant, but still want all your Cafe Ba-Ba-Reeba favorites? Order Spanish tapas, paella and more via ChowNow.Order Now
Take Your Party to Spain!
With the recent epidemic postponing special events, Cafe Ba-Ba-Reeba invites you to reschedule and re-plan with our experienced Parties & Special Events team. Extensive catering options also available.Learn More
Get The E-Newsletter & Mobile Offers
Stay up to date on wine tastings, paella cooking demos, Flamenco dinner shows and more. Enter your mobile number to receive additional mobile offers.
Free Eats Mobile Club
When Founding Chef Gabino Sotelino first pitched the idea of traditional Spanish small-plate dining to Lettuce Entertain You in 1985, there was nothing else like it in all of Chicago. Sotelino took pride in representing the culture and gastronomy of his home, going to great lengths to achieve authenticity – even having for a wood-burning oven flown in from Madrid. Now over 30 years later, current executive chef Eric Jorgensen holds true to Spanish traditions, while at the same time continuously renewing the menu with modern techniques.Read More