Thank you for choosing to dine with us. To help ensure the safety of our guests and employees during this time, we have set in place new dining standards. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation and loyalty.
• Dine-in services will remain at 25% capacity indoors and 50% capacity on the patio.
• We’re introducing disposable and digital menus and will maintain thorough sanitation procedures and continuous hand washing.
• Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant, masks are required during all interactions with the service team and only to be removed when eating or drinking.
• All guests will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Any guest with a temperature over 100.0°F will not be allowed to dine with us.
• All guests must confirm they have not traveled to any area on the current travel restriction list within the last 14 days
• To help offset restrictions on our business resulting from the COVID-19 crisis, a 4% surcharge has been added to all guest checks. If you would like this removed, please let us know.
Your continued support and patience during this time are truly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.
We look forward to you joining us soon!Contact us
Thanksgiving Eve Specials
Wednesday, November 25, 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Meet family and friends at Cafe Ba-Ba-Reeba! for one of the biggest bar nights of the year. Join us on Thanksgiving Eve for Happy Hour in the bar area from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM, featuring $20 pitchers of our Classic Red Sangria, $1.50 pintxos, and Spicy Potatoes and Bacon-Wrapped Dates for $3.50. Can’t make it to Happy Hour? Book your dinner on our spacious heated patio and Spanish-inspired rooms to explore our seasonal cocktails list, authentic paella and more. Click here to book your Thanksgiving Eve reservation, or give us a call at 773-935-5000.
Please note, we will be CLOSED on Thanksgiving Day. But, we will be open at 11:30 AM on Friday, November 27 for Black Friday. Happy holidays!