Thank you for choosing to dine with us. To help ensure the safety of our guests and employees during this time, we have set in place new dining standards. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation and loyalty.
• Dine-in services will remain at 25% capacity indoors and 50% capacity on the patio.
• We’re introducing disposable and digital menus and will maintain thorough sanitation procedures and continuous hand washing.
• Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant, masks are required during all interactions with the service team and only to be removed when eating or drinking.
• All guests will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Any guest with a temperature over 100.0°F will not be allowed to dine with us.
• All guests must confirm they have not traveled to any area on the current travel restriction list within the last 14 days
• To help offset restrictions on our business resulting from the COVID-19 crisis, a 4% surcharge has been added to all guest checks. If you would like this removed, please let us know.
Your continued support and patience during this time are truly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.
We look forward to you joining us soon!Contact us
Ba-Ba-Reeba Merchandise (For a Cause!)
At Cafe Ba-Ba-Reeba, we’re stepping up and giving back to the community we serve in Lincoln Park and beyond. Presenting our new line of PAELLA FOR THE PEOPLE and SANGRIA SOCIETY T-Shirts. This month, 100% of the proceeds will benefit My Block, My Hood, My City.
M3 provides underprivileged Chicago youth with an awareness of the world and opportunities beyond their neighborhood. They take students on explorations focused on STEM, Arts & Culture, Citizenry & Volunteerism, Health, Community Development, Culinary Arts, and Entrepreneurism. For more information, visit https://www.formyblock.org/.